Langsung ke konten utama

I am (not) Brave.

If I could define myself, I would never say I am a brave person. Anxiety goes along with me every day at every chance. Which made me scared to do anything.

Every time I wake up, I will always think about what will happen today, how am I going to get through this day. Will there be anything that I couldn't handle? Will there be someone who will be mad at me? How am I going to go to a certain place? What should I eat for lunch? What time should I eat for lunch? etc.

If only I had the chance and strength to stop and not do anything, I will gladly take that chance. If only I do not need money for living, if my mother still has a lot of money in her bank account, I will gladly do nothing and just enjoy every moment. But, I am not sure whether all of those 'if only' situations will surely calm my mind. I am not sure.

I guess I am too selfish, to keep waking up every day just to realize that I am not enjoying my life. I keep doing something that deep in my heart makes me uncomfortable. I keep telling and pushing myself just to make sure I am not burdening anyone else. Just keep going Julian, just keep going, don't stop now or ever.

In a situation where I am not comfortable, I can't even decide the best thing for myself. I am staying, just because I don't know any other option if I am quit. I am staying because I am afraid of not knowing what to do. 

It is like I am walking without knowing when I should stop because I am afraid that I will not get there to where I want if I stop walking. But walking is surely uncomfortable for me most of the time. Sometimes I got lost and just spent hours walking in this life without knowing that I was too tired and something inside of me keep telling me to walk.

If someone asks me what I want to do in my life right now, I have no answers for that. I have no answers for anything related to myself. I am confused, I am lost, and I am drowning in something that I have no clue about.

I am more afraid of hurting or letting down someone else than hurting or letting down myself. So in every chance, I'll try my best to not hurt someone or let them down even though sometimes they are the ones who hurt me. 

I have no guts to stand for myself. Sometimes I just do my best to be calm and quiet in the middle of the storm. You know, when you just sit down and do not stand up in the storm, you might be swapped away by the storm, you get lost, you get injured or you might be dead. That's what I do, I just keep it in my heart, even knowing it will blow sometimes, I just don't care about it. I don't like trouble, so I try not to start one.

So, sorry for not being brave enough to any of you. I try my best to be so, I am just not finished yet. Thank you for understanding me, and it's ok if you can't.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How to Conduct a Clinical Trial with Good Clinical Practice

Clinical trials are essential for developing new treatments and improving health outcomes for patients. However, conducting a clinical trial is not a simple task. It requires careful planning, execution, and reporting to ensure the quality and validity of the data and the safety and well-being of the participants. This is where Good Clinical Practice (GCP) comes in. GCP is an international ethical and scientific quality standard for designing, conducting, recording and reporting trials that involve the participation of human subjects 1 . GCP aims to provide a unified standard for the ICH regions (the European Union, Japan, the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Brazil, Australia and South Korea) to facilitate the mutual acceptance of clinical data by the regulatory authorities in these jurisdictions 2 . GCP is based on the principles of respect for human dignity, protection of human rights, and assurance of the welfare of the participants 2 . GCP also ensures that the data generated f

Surat titik-titik #2

Halo pembaca setia Topeng Malam's Blog, terimakasih atas kunjungan dan waktu nya untuk membaca postingan-postingan ku yang gag jelas hahaha... Jangan bosen-bosen komentar di blog ku, dan jangan sungkan-sungkan ngasih saran bahkan kritikan di setiap postingan. aku bakalan seneng kalo kalian bisa bantu aku bikin blog ini makin berkembang lagi. Thankyou Jadi ini ada surat, lanjutan dari surat yang pertama kemarin, yaitu surat titik-titik #1 . yang belum baca silahkan dibaca dulu. Nah surat kedua ini aku buat satu hari setelah surat pertama, yaitu tanggal 9/3/2016. Karena tepat setelah aku membuat surat pertama itu, aku menemukan banyak hal dan semua hal-hal yang ada di surat pertama itu nampak terbuka dan terjawab semua.. Soooo, silahkan dibaca bro sis... Hai B*****, B******* *e**** Masih kuingat betul tanggal 8/3/2016 kemarin aku menuliskan sebuah surat untukmu. Ya, sebuah surat yang kamu tidak akan pernah membacanya mungkin. Karena aku tidak berencana sama sekali untuk me

A silly note

You're the one who started reach me again after all the silence You don't know how I tried to mute any things related to you I was successfully working on that, although my mind was never failed to remember you Turns out, the first message you sent after a long-break, was mean nothing You wanted something from me, you get it, and that's all Well, I knew, but I just let it happened I was happy for that short time we spend together, a very short time~ Then I completely lost myself trying to understand what was just happened I want to erase all memories, to erase you from my life, completely, without any single trace But again, it would just be a waste of time The harder I try to forget you, the more I'll remember you So, tell me, what should I do? When all I want is you When all I want to do is reach you out When all I want to do is to be with you When all I want to do is seeing you But you don't want anything about me, at least from what I know so far I have told you